- Is 5 days enough to visit London?
- How do I plan a 5 day trip to London?
- What should you not miss when visiting London?
- How many days do you really need in London?
- What is the best month to go to London?
- Where should a first time tourist stay in London?
- What is the rainiest month in London?
- What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
Is 5 days enough to visit London?
A solo trip to London can be an amazing way to see the city, and I would recommend planning for at least 4-5 days to really get a feel for everything
How do I plan a 5 day trip to London?
5 Day London Itinerary
- Day 1: Arrive in London, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, the London Eye.
- Day 3: Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Borough Market, Tate Modern, St. …
- Day 4: National Gallery, Greenwich, Prime Meridian, Up at the O2.
- Day 5: British Museum, Portobello Road Market, Victoria and Albert Museum, Harrod’s.
What should you not miss when visiting London?
Top 10 things to do in London that you just can’t miss
- Walk from Westminster to the Tate Modern. …
- A visit to the National Gallery. …
- Afternoon Tea in Thomas’ Cafe, Regent Street. …
- The Greenwich Observatory. …
- The Tower Bridge Walk. …
- A pint at the Hawley Arms, Camden. …
- Kew Gardens, Richmond. …
- Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace.
How many days do you really need in London?
For those of you who are planning to visit just London on this trip, I recommend spending 5-7 days to get a complete sense of what the city has to offer ? both the major tourist sights and the local, off-beat places. What is this? If you’re short on PTO, five days is a great amount of time to spend in London
What is the best month to go to London?
The best time to visit London is March through May when the temperatures are mild and the city’s parks are green and blooming. However, late spring ? along with summer ? is also prime tourist season, and hotel and flight prices reflect the surge.
Where should a first time tourist stay in London?
Mayfair is the best area to stay in London for first time visitors to the city because of its proximity to Hyde Park, Green Park, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. The architecture and tiny side streets also make Mayfair one of the most instagrammable spots in London.
What is the rainiest month in London?
Overall rainfall is highest in November and August (64mm and 59mm respectively) and is lowest in March and April (37mm each).
What is the cheapest month to travel to London?
The most affordable time to visit London will almost always be the winter months of January and February, as the holiday season is over and there’s not a whole lot going on. Hotels in London are almost always busy, so there usually isn’t a season in which you can expect much better prices on your hotel room.